It’s #1!! We asked each other this morning, “Did you complete your #2?” The answer almost across the board was “no”, or ” I didn’t even look at it.” We failed miserably, showing that we are all human. Between the Big Event, getting ready for the Big Event, vacations, company and just being outside, we all agreed that July was a busy month. We have all vowed to try harder this month to get our #1’s done. Here is a list of what we in the shop will be working on this month.
- Mandy: quilt Union Star Tablerunner
- Lori: make Ohio Star Crossing
- Mary B.: make Red & White Christmas quilt (she plans on doing a snowball quilt)
- Joan: paint storage shed
- Jan: make 1600 quilt
- Brandi: make Todd’s quilt (Square in a Square)
- Ina: make Sugar Maple quilt
- Connie: Liberty Urn
- Mary E.: Round Robin challenge from years ago
We hope this is inspiration for everyone out there. Don’t forget to send pictures of your finished projects to be entered in a drawing for $100 gift certificate at the end of the year.