We picked the new number for Connie’s UFO Game this morning. You can’t tell from the picture below, but number 9 was picked. Connie has just finished her number 6, which was an applique wall quilt, and now she moves onto another applique project called Noah’s Ark from Jan Patek. It’s easy to see that she was a little disappointed with what number was picked.
- Connie – Noah’s Ark by Jan Patek
- Lori – Geraniums for Sale punchneedle
- Mandy – Bind a wall quilt (she doesn’t have very many UFO’s, she’s too young)
- Mary B. – Log Cabin quilt with 1-1/2″ strips (she said she didn’t have a size in mind, just however big it is before March 31st)
- Joan – Paint her storage shed (we told her it was ok if she worked on one of the baby quilts on her list for her grandson, due in May, she can’t paint outside anyway!)
- Brandi – Two footwarmers for next Christmas (she said she found the idea for this on Pinterest)
- Mary E. – Blue and Black antique 4-patch (it might take her longer to find it than to finish it)
- Deb – Catch up on framing family pictures
- Ina – Sweatshirt quilt
- Jan – Crochet necklace from ladder yarn
Hopefully this list can inspire you to either keep going with the challenge or join in. If you want to join in just pick 9 UFO’s that you would like to finish up. Number them and work on the project with the number that we picked, check the blog for which number was picked. If you have finished that project by the end of that month send us a picture and we will post it onto our Pinterest page. Your name will be entered into a drawing at the end of the year for a $100 gift certificate. For every finished project picture you send to us your name will be entered that many times into the drawing.