1. Connie will be having arthroscopic surgery on her right knee on January 6 – she’ll feel like a new woman when her knee doesn’t hurt any more BUT she’s been getting acupuncture treatments and they have really helped with the pain. Isn’t that remarkable?
2. I had my 6 week appointment today and all is well and I had hoped to schedule the surgery for my other knee BUT my doctor took up skiing 3 years ago at age 52 and now he takes all of his vacation in the winter so he can go skiing. He will check his skiing schedule and call me.
3. I have hired a trouble shooter for my blog problems! Hallelujah! Here’s the deal in a nutshell – I guess everybody has problems like I’m having BUT I am taking it personally. Ha! I guess I should quit worrying so much.
4. If for some reason, and nobody will know why, you see that you’re not receiving blog posts by email, try to sign up again. If it doesn’t work immediately, keep up online with the blog posts and try again in a week or so.
5. If you have questions about the ads, your subscription, your pictures, the free patterns, feel free to email me at email@example.com.
6. I did the afternoon chores today and couldn’t resist a picture of the tribe under the heat bulb.
7. Someone asked how far the quilt shop is from the house – how far I have to walk outside when the weather is bad. Here’s a picture from the garage with the door open and you can see the shop just beyond.
8. I went through all my wonderful cards, transferred the addresses to my book and then sorted them out to find all the animal cards.
I loved receiving all these cards! And now I’m going to pass them on to Aidan, Lucy and Owen to cut and paste the cute pictures of the dogs and cats. Good idea, right?
9. My new jacket – have you ever thought about living in a cold weather area and how many jackets/coats/shawls/ponchos/coverups you need? I have more coats than should be allowed but we wear coats many months of the year. Here is my newest down jacket that I have gotten so many compliments on – my right hand is playing with Betty in this picture taken at Connie’s house.
I think I’ve covered it all except for one thing – Connie and I will be doing a book signing and trunk show at The Quilters Window in New Hampton, IA, next Thursday, December 12 from 5-7:30. It’s Ladies Night Out and we’re joining the fun – will YOU come and see us? We’d love to meet you!