1. I have 10 cats in my house now and all I do is clean up after them.
2. We have a dog door for the dogs but all the cats use it, too. There’s no way to make him live in the barn – he figured out the dog door right away.
3. The shelters are full.
4. The shelter I foster for takes dogs only really and if they did agree to take him, they’d ask me to foster him until a home could be found.
5. I have tried very hard to provide for all my animals upon my death but I’d rather have them euthanized than be abused.
6. In 10 years I’ll be 84 years old – and this cat will only be 10!
7. I promise I will try to find another rescue – I’m sure I’ll have time to do that, too, along with everything else.
8. And thanks to the low life who dropped him off here.
You’re a tough crowd.