Took Blanche to the vet yesterday to have her scanned for a chip but there is no chip. I’m not surprised. Just this noon I delivered her to a new vet in the area who is going to spay her this afternoon – my vet couldn’t do it till November 2! I just couldn’t take the chance of delaying surgery, her coming into heat and me ending up with a litter of puppies!
My IPad is not letting me load pictures today – now what’s with that? I’m sitting in the porch listening to the breeze rustle the dry corn stalks across the road. Connie says she’s cutting down spent flowers in her garden – I should be doing that, too.
Until I can post pictures again I’ll take a break – this is no fun without pictures!