Gotta stay current or I forget what I’ve said and not said. Tomorrow night is the living nativity in my barn. Do you think I could post a video? I’m not sure I know how to do that. Any help?
1. Thank you to many of you who have sent Christmas cards. I sorta thought they might be a thing of the past. I haven’t sent any for years because I always considered the Goat Gazette and now this blog as my vehicle to keep in touch with friends and/or relatives.
2. Such a sad day for our friend, Jo, who lost her dog, Ruby, yesterday. How many of you read Jo’s Country Junction blog? She’s had a tough year and losing your best buddy after losing your beloved husband is almost too much to consider. And at Christmastime, no less!
3. I’m working on Step 4 of Bonnie’s mystery – which has been lots of work compared to the first 3 steps.
4. Here’s the other improv quilt hanging outside.
5. Surgery schedule – my surgery has been moved up to January 9 so this is going to work well. Connie will be able to fill orders when I’m laid up and I’ll be mobile again by the time she goes to Florida. Had my pre-op appointment today.
6. I have to share my sewing chair with BC lots of times – is this really necessary?
That’s all, Girls – I’m watching the Vikings and Packers and it’s a really good game – May the best team win!