We will leave the Dirty Dozen and Color Challenge as it is and start again July 1. For those who have not participated before the rules are few:
1. Find 12 UFO’s – pick your 12 favorites if you have more than 12.
2. Number them 1-12.
3. I put mine in big ziplock bags especially if there are many pieces or extra fabrics that go with the project.
4. On the first of every month I will draw a number out of the fishbowl and post it here on the blog. Find your corresponding numbered project.
5. The goal is to finish that project before the end of the month.
6. Your description of “finish” is your decision. Maybe just piecing the project is your choice or maybe the whole thing has to be quilted and bound. You decide.
7. There are no quilt police.
8. Take a picture of your project and send to my email – email@example.com. Please include your name if you can. A written piece of paper is fine or add your name as a text using the edit tab.
9. I will move your picture to a file outside of my email and will then post on the blog.
10. If you don’t see your photo in a reasonable amount of time, email me so I can locate it or ask you to resend it.
The rules remain pretty much the same but instead of a number I will choose a color out of another fishbowl. You can combine the color with the number or work on two projects or simply work on whichever one you choose.
Didn’t I tell you the “rules” were flexible?
This is what I did this morning – leveled grave markers in the dog cemetery.
There are other dog graves that still need markers – Faye is one and her death anniversary is coming up this month.
It’s a gorgeous perfect day – 60 degrees, sunny and no wind! Unheard of really!
I just finished a 10 episode series on Netflix called Beef. I binged it in two days.
Rick is tilling the garden – so that will be one of my next jobs.
So I guess I’ll grab a sandwich and rake another spot before I quit for the day.
PS – to those of you who have ordered March Madness – I have been so busy working outside that I haven’t finished the diagrams yet.