Telly has not been eating her favorite food for several days now. As Rick and I talked we realized she had thrown up several times, too, and yesterday she was panting so I called the vet. Our vet is VERY busy and I could not make an appointment for today – my only option was to take her there and leave her for the day and they would see her when they could.
The afternoon got late and I started calling the vet clinic because I was so afraid they’d say they needed to keep her overnight. I could not get through on the phone! Come to find out Rick had called and they told him they would need to keep her overnight. I was furious! I would have taken her back tomorrow morning if I needed to but by then the decision was made and I was reminded of Faye also being there at the clinic for several days and nights and I swore I’d never leave another dog there again.
Poor Telly! I am worried. I’ll report tomorrow.